Are you looking to kickstart your career in the creative industry? Then HarrimanSteel’s Internship Programme could be for you.
We are looking for passionate people who believe that creative thinking can deliver positive change and measurable impact to join our Amsterdam office for a three-month, paid internship. As an intern, you will become an integral part of our studio, gaining the opportunity to work with our amazing team on various projects.
A bit about us… We are HarrimanSteel, an independent creative agency founded in 1999, based in Amsterdam and London. We partner with like-minded brands to ignite their purpose, inspire their audience and challenge the status quo. Our approach cuts through the noise, challenges the status quo and inspires our audiences.
We are an equal employer and are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion among our workforce. It’s not about where you come from or what beliefs you bring with you, it’s about sharing the same values as us, and being in-line with our vision, mission and purpose. Disclosure of any disabilities will not affect our hiring decisions.
Perks of joining the programme:
– You will conduct 2x projects with the support and regular feedback from our senior creatives
– You will help to support on internal and client-facing projects
– You will gain exposure to a multitude of client projects from Nike to Uber
– You will be working from our canal-side Amsterdam office. (To get a real sense of what agency life is like, we believe it’s key for our intern to be part of the team and come into the office)
– You will take part in social events with the team (lunch, drinks and more)
– A paid, 3-month internship with the potential for HS to extend the contract further
How to apply:
Please email your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a 250-word explanation of why you think you'd be a great match!
*Please note that we are only able to accept applications from people with an existing right to work within the Netherlands.